NOTICE OF FEES to LANDORDS
Paradigm Estates is an ARLA Property Mark Protected Licensed member
Client Money Protection (CMP) provided by ARLA Propertymark
Independent Redress provided by TPOs
LETTING SERVICE: 10% inc VAT or 8% + vat Calculated on the annual rent
* Full Marketing
* Introducing a Tenant (s)
* Negotiate terms for an initial tenancy
* Independent tenant assessment
* Prepare tenancy agreement
* Collect initial months’ rent and dilapidations deposit
* Provide tenant with method of rental payment
* Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
* Register deposit as required
* Review the rent and negotiate any subsequent renewal of the tenancy
* Advice on legal compliance
RENT COLLECTION: 12% inc VAT or 10% + vat Calculated on the annual rent
INCLUDES the LETTING SERVICE:
* Collecting the rent and make payment to Landlord
* Chasing non-payment of rent or any possible shortfalls
* Submitting a rent claim to the insurance company under the rent guarantee (if required)
* Attend court to gain possession of the property should the tenant fail to pay the rent (if required)
* Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices.
* Make any HMRC deduction as required (if relevant)
MANAGEMENT: 17% inc VAT or 15% + vat Calculated on the annual rent
INCLUDES the LETTING and RENT COLLECTION services
* Undertake inspections on a six monthly basis and report to Landlord
* Arrange maintenance and repairs and arrange payment of invoices (subject to charges below)
* Hold keys throughout tenancy
* Serve appropriate notices
* Handle return of deposit and any disputes
* Attend Court for possession hearings if required
* Advise all relevant utility providers of changes
* Dedicated property manager
Additional Non-Optional Fees and charges (irrespective of level of service)
Renewal Fee (landlords share): 8% (inc VAT) or 6% +vat Calculated on the annual rent
Advice on current rent, contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
Reference fees: £30 per reference (incl VAT)
Deposit registration fee: £30 (inc VAT)
Inventory Fee (landlords share): Between £140.00 and £190.00 at check in.
Dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and outbuildings
Additional property visits: £72 (inc VAT) per visit or £60 + vat
Submission of non-residential landlords receipts to HMRC: £120 (inc VAT) quarterly
To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; more visits are required to monitor the tenancy; or any maintenance-linked visit
Arrangement Fee for third party and sub contractors: 12% (inc VAT) of net cost or 10% + vat of net costs
Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor; Ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the specification of works; Retaining any warranty or guarantee as a result of any works. ALL third party invoices include this fee.
Instruct contractors; obtain quotes; organise repairs /replacement/cost of any broken or missing items.
Insurance claims: £120 (inc VAT) per hour
Abortive tenancy fee: £350 (inc VAT) plus out of pocket costs
Checkout Fee (landlords share): £0 for managed properties only. Not available to other service levels
Agree with tenant check out date and time appointment; Instruct inventory provider to attend; negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit, return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties; Remit any disputed amount to Scheme for final adjudication; Unprotect security deposit;
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
Read the latest news and updates from Paradigm Estates.
Read what some of our clients say about us
Find out all you need to know locally.
Our contact details and opening hours.
Read our buyer's guide.
Why rent with us?